Join Our Membership Today and Enjoy These Benefits!
To Join, Please Contact Our Office.
35 Bill Fries, Building J
Hilton Head Island SC 29926
- Office visits and telemedicine
- Some Generic medications for chronic conditions
- Other medications discounted below market price
- Dipstick urinalysis
- Fingerstick glucose
- Stool test for blood
- Rapid trichomonas test
- Urine pregnancy test
- Tuberculosis screening
- EKG with interpretation
- Ear wax removal
- Rapid flu test
- Spirometry with interpretation
- Pap smears *
- An annual set of screening labs including CMP, CBC, lipids, and A1c
- Quarterly set of screening labs including CBC, CMP, lipids, A1C, urinalysis with microscopy, thyroid panel
- Influenza test
- Rapid strep test
- Nebulizer treatment
- Stitches for cuts/wound care
* = in certain cases where services cannot be offered on-site, UniPlus strives to offer a low negotiated cost; often <65% billed cost.
** = US immigrant applicants and refugees are required by the Department of State (DOS) and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to go through a medical exam that is provided by physicians who have registered with the CDC as a Panel Physician or Civil Surgeon. The purpose of the medical examination is to identify applicants with inadmissible health-related conditions such as a communicable disease of public health significance, who fail to present documentation of having received vaccination against vaccine-preventable diseases, who have or have had a physical or mental disorder with associated harmful behavior, or who are a drug abuser or an addict.
At this time, there are certain medical services that UniPlus cannot offer, and does not intend to offer, in the immediate future:
- prenatal care and OB/GYN services.
- controlled substance management. If this is a part of a patient’s health care, UniPlus will handle other medical concerns and coordinate pain-related care with a pain professional. UniPlus will not carry controlled substances in the clinic and does not routinely prescribe them.
- UniPlus physicians will not perform major surgeries or act as the attending physician when patients are in the hospital, however, UniPlus will provide health records, discuss care by phone or perform in-hospital visits, as able, if patients request such service.
- mental health/wellness services.
- pediatrics patients (until a Family Medicine physician is on staff).
Services offered to UniPlus patients who are not enrolled in the membership plan will be like the membership services list provided below, however, patients should expect to be billed at the time of service or to be billed for any difference after an insurance claim has been paid by the patient’s health insurance provider.