Join Our Membership Today and Enjoy These Benefits!
Membership Program is Coming Soon…
We are not yet open to the public.
In the meantime, you can request an appointment by calling our office at 843-990-4008. Leave your name and phone number and then our staff will contact you to schedule.
Services offered to UniPlus patients who are not enrolled in the membership plan will be like the membership services list provided below, however, patients should expect to be billed at the time of service or to be billed for any difference after an insurance claim has been paid by the patient’s health insurance provider.
- Office visits and telemedicine
- Some Generic medications for chronic conditions
- Other medications discounted below market price
- Dipstick urinalysis
- Fingerstick glucose
- Stool test for blood
- Rapid trichomonas test
- Urine pregnancy test
- Tuberculosis screening
- EKG with interpretation
- Ear wax removal
- Rapid flu test
- Spirometry with interpretation
- Pap smears *
- An annual set of screening labs including CMP, CBC, lipids, and A1c
- Quarterly set of screening labs including CBC, CMP, lipids, A1C, urinalysis with microscopy, thyroid panel
- Influenza test
- Rapid strep test
- Nebulizer treatment
- Stitches for cuts/wound care
* = in certain cases where services cannot be offered on-site, UniPlus strives to offer a low negotiated cost; often <65% billed cost.
** = US immigrant applicants and refugees are required by the Department of State (DOS) and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to go through a medical exam that is provided by physicians who have registered with the CDC as a Panel Physician or Civil Surgeon. The purpose of the medical examination is to identify applicants with inadmissible health-related conditions such as a communicable disease of public health significance, who fail to present documentation of having received vaccination against vaccine-preventable diseases, who have or have had a physical or mental disorder with associated harmful behavior, or who are a drug abuser or an addict.
At this time, there are certain medical services that UniPlus cannot offer, and does not intend to offer, in the immediate future:
- prenatal care and OB/GYN services.
- controlled substance management. If this is a part of a patient’s health care, UniPlus will handle other medical concerns and coordinate pain-related care with a pain professional. UniPlus will not carry controlled substances in the clinic and does not routinely prescribe them.
- UniPlus physicians will not perform major surgeries or act as the attending physician when patients are in the hospital, however, UniPlus will provide health records, discuss care by phone or perform in-hospital visits, as able, if patients request such service.
- mental health/wellness services.
- pediatrics patients (until a Family Medicine physician is on staff).
MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM COMING SOON
Unsure about joining? We also treat non-members
Clinic Fees (non-insurance and non-members)
- Office visit: estimated $160 per visit, not including additional treatments or services such as ultrasounds, labs, x-rays, and prescriptions.
View Our Services
Same-day or next-day appointments, guaranteed, regardless of urgency.
Unlimited clinic appointments with no additional or unexpected out-of-pocket expenses. No co-pays, ever.
Unlimited telehealth visits as needed when traveling or as needed.
Comprehensive annual physicals exams or well-visits with body composition analysis, when needed.
Chronic disease management (such as diabetes, hypertension, COPD, asthma, hyperlipidemia).
Chronic pain management (excluding chronic controlled substance use).
Access to many common generic prescription medications which UniPlus will be able to offer at wholesale prices.*
On-site medical services or procedures such as EKGs, diagnostic ultrasounds, and x-rays.*
Routine lab services (such as CBC, metabolic panel, urinalysis, PSA, glucose, drug screening, strep, and Papanicolaou test). *
Minor procedures (such as biopsy, splinting, wart removal, and suturing).
Physician coordination and oversight with third-party specialists or pre- and post-hospital visits.
Health immigration services.** (not included)
Availability to Spanish-speaking physicians.
a variety of other services including occupational medicine consultation, complex care coordination, immunizations, pulmonary function testing, urine pregnancy tests, and athletic physicals. *
Point of care ultrasound usage for diagnosis.
Visit our Services page or contact us for more information on excluded services.